Extraction of bioactive compounds from plants, microalgae and residues from the agri-food industry
- Use of innovative, cost-effective and eco-efficient processes based on bioSupramolecular Solvents (bioSUPRAS)
- Production of bioSUPRAS extracts compatible with further application
- Development of processes that can be scaled up
- Use of conventional equipment and facilities
- Broad experience in the extraction of carotenoids, flavonoids, polyphenols, alkaloids, etc., from vegetal biomass.
Features of bioSUPRAS for extraction of bioactives
- Use of self-assembly based synthetic procedures that are within everyone's reach.
- Tunability of solvent properties by varying the hydrophobic or polar group of the amphiphile.
- Presence in the supramolecular aggregates of different polarity regions that provide excellent solvation properties for a variety of bioactives
- Multiligand ability through the multiples polar groups present in a supramolecular aggregate, which is an ideal platform for amplification of solute binding.
- Non-volatility and non-flammability, which permits the implementation of safer processes.
Leave us a message
If you would like to learn more about our services, please feel free to contact us by email or phone.
Call: +34 957 218644